Are white hairs signs of preflower?

thats a preflower my friend.

as yes, thats a strong indicator of a girl. only thing that could go wrong, is if it hermie's.

so take good care of her, and enjoy :)

:D thanks so much! so excited my first grow from a seed i germed, its kind of awesome to get a girl<3 i really feel connected to my plant as a father/child bond.........

Bag seed :/ but i just came into possesion of some seeds from a headshop in spain , got some from g13 labs and dinafem etc, just got a strain called "Blue Flame II" to germinate it popped from the soil yesterday morning, this one will be my first autoflowering strain im super excited.!

becasue its a bag seed, i will warn you to keep an eye on it. it MAY develop male flowers as well. but if it does, pull them off, and keep going :)

What and where on the plant should i be checking throughout this month to find possible male flowers? ;o

you should be checking the whole grow soon as you flip to flower.

check everywhere you see hairs, or should see hairs.

as long as you keep it healthy and in good conditions, you should not have any problems, but bag seed are normally not as stable as good genetics, and have a higher chance to hermie. :)

ps: thanks for the rep!

Well here's the deal about pre-flower. In order to determine the first thing that i do is smoke like 2 or 3 joints, look at them then smoke 3 or 4 more before i look at them again and then smoke 3 or 4 more. You should be able to tell then.

Well here's the deal about pre-flower. In order to determine the first thing that i do is smoke like 2 or 3 joints, look at them then smoke 3 or 4 more before i look at them again and then smoke 3 or 4 more. You should be able to tell then.

i dont think t his will work for everyone ;)

Back
Top Bottom