Are you high?

sticky-purp

just took a huge mouth watering hit of jack frost, anyone else smoking at the moment, or if not what kinda buddah r u holdin on?? any pics of some fresh bud?? let see and hear some strains!!...:Rasta::peace::Rasta::peace:

I just packed up the vapo and basically inhaled until I thought I was going to faint, it looked like a mushroom cloud when I finally exhaled.

So to answer your question, I am ripped :rip: :laughtwo:

I just started smokin again after a 6 month break. Got some pretty decent dank from a friend... 20 a g from where im from. Pretty flippin high after only 3 hits usually for the last few days. Mmmm food./

Exactly one month of not smoking (not by choice), and I am ripped like a phone-book right now! Oh I love my MacGyver bong.. so much..

Am i high? AM I HIGH??? Hell no I'm not high. being high would imply that i part took of illegal substances. ILLEGAL DRUGS!!!!!!!! drugs are bad and you all should be ashamed of your selves for using them. SHAMED!!!

yeah...... i'm high............:Rasta: after all its is thanksgiving an entire day centered around having the munchies!!! doesn't get any better than this..

Back
Top Bottom