Arizona

That's funny, it's what I've been smoking lately and I was just about to post a report. I guess I'll go ahead with it...

Name: Arizona

Price: Depending on your connect, 5-10 dollars a gram.

Taste: Somewhat hashy

High: Cerebral with a very small amount of couchlock the more you smoke.

Appearance: Lime green with light orange hairs, some nice crystal coverage but nothing astonishing. Basically looks like your average KB except lime green. Very few if any seeds.

Texture: Not rock-solid and not fluffy, somewhere in between, only slightly compact.

Smell: Very danky. If you have this in your pocket you may want to double bag it. I kept mine in an Altoids Mango Sours tin and when I opened it it stank up the room.

Overall: Overall some pretty good smoke but I had a strange experience with it. I had been smoking it all week, extremely small amounts out of a homemade vaporizer and it'd give me just what I needed to mellow out but at the same time concentrate on the task at hand (work). However, yesterday I bought a new bubbler and tried it out by smoking a considerable amount compared to what I usually smoke. Half a gram or so. Mind you this bubbler was giving me HUGE hits and I took in every bit of smoke. When the high hit, I felt like I could barely move and started sweating. I laid down under the fan and just kept a clammy state, trying to fall asleep or something. I then got what felt like a stomach ache. I have average tolerance to weed, so this surprised me. I don't know if this was just a freak incident, if it was the weed, or if the dealer sprayed the weed with something. Either way it wasn't a very good experience when I smoked the larger amount.

Back
Top Bottom