Attention: Boise Idaho

Akornpatch

FYI....

About crashed the truck today. I was down in Boise and there's a new Hydro Shop. WooHoo! All the good shit...Fox Farms, Botanicare, Sun Systems, etc.

Mods....Hope it's OK for a free hard to get promotional announcement. :cheesygrinsmiley:

boisehydroponicsusa.com

(just contact info...not sales. :hmmmm: )

Let's keep this guy in business!

I saw this guy on my lunch break today. He really seems to know his stuff...'course I only asked about growing tomatoes, peppers, and cilantro for a winter salsa garden...but his responses were all good w/ respect to what I've learned here. Product line looks good, too. :peace:

I saw this guy on my lunch break today. He really seems to know his stuff...'course I only asked about growing tomatoes, peppers, and cilantro for a winter salsa garden...but his responses were all good w/ respect to what I've learned here. Product line looks good, too. :peace:

Well that was like 6 years ago, now their is a new owner in Boise Hydroponics, and a new store on Overland. The new store is Four Seasons Garden Supply 6218 w overland. The new store is bigger and has a better store. Most of the prices in the new store are lower. there are a few items that are more but I price checked both. Four seasons ph number is 377-3030 and Boise Hydroponics is 344-3053. Four Seasons has the full line of PH Perfect from Advanced Nutrient and is listed on ANs web site, that is how I found them.

Back
Top Bottom