Attention Colorado Students and American Citizens!

IshmarRodriguez

Colorado police have recently put up this site with pictures of people from the Farrand Field 4-20-06 gathering.

https://www.colorado.edu/police/420_Photo_Album/index.htm

If your picture is listed, or you know somebody on that site you need to do the following. Contact one of these people:

NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws - NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

These are all lawyers and attorneys on the NORML commitee willing to stand up for your rights.

There is absolutely no incriminating evidence in any of those pictures shown that you were smoking marijuana. It could very well have been tobaco. Get a hold of a lawyer immediately. The police are trying to offer a reward to turn you in. This is just dispicable.

Most of these people are students with bright futures, the CO police are trying to ruin peoples lives based on assumptions.

If you are a not from Colorado, please show your support and contact any goverment official of Colorado. Tell them you WILL NOT stand for this outrage. There is power in numbers.

Contact Senator Wayne Allard
https://allard.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Home

Contact Senator Ken Salazar
https://www.salazar.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm

If you are feeling up to it, you can call the University of Colorado Police directly at the same number they are giving out to "narc" on students.

(303) 492-8168

Please, if you call them. Be mature. If they get a phone busy all day long with nothing but mature complaints. The website is sure to be pulled.

Points you should bring up to them:

1) It is the basis of our country that we are allowed to gather with others of our choosing in an assembly to ask the goverment to correct what we believe is wrong. By saying that these people are criminal just for where they were and what time it was, that is against their constitutional freedoms.

2) That the website is portraying these people as criminals. Having their pictures posted like terrorists. Asking for a "reward" to identify them.

3) Why are they spending our tax dollars giving $50 to people for identifying these VICTIMS.

Was there anything else wrong with that gathering other than people smoking pot? If not, I see no reason why these people should be prosecuted. It's just so stupid and a waste of time.

this sickens me, what peices of shit to try and pull this, i hope that police department gets lawsuits agaisnt them and all no one on that site gets in trouble

also whoever ids those people for money is dispicable

OMG. thats crazy ,are they sick or what ?
how can you make these calm, happy, not harming anyone people out to be criminals .
what did they do ???? they took something that grows on this earth ,that is part of or planet and they smoked it ..... noooooooo
but its not a problem to drink alcohol .
alcohol is not part of our planet, its something thats made ,a prosess ...hmmm like crack.

but to post these peoples pictures like that is just sick.:peace:

them putting up the pictures is some sad shit, but what is worse is people turning them in for fifty bucks. the us is raising snitches

Easy guys...

Yes, that is a horrible waste of police resources BUT I seriously doubt anyone's getting charged with possession based on those pictures alone. If they do, and they don't get off, their lawyers should be shot. Like was said above, all those pictures show is people smoking pipes and cigs.

More likely they are goin to try to pin them with trespassing. Because... YES they were peaceful... YES it was probably pot... but there were fucking bright orange signs posted that said the field was closed and they were taking pictures of people. You gotta be a little smarter about things than that.

On the one hand, Yes the cops can blow me for pulling this...

On the other hand... THe park was closed, signs were posted notifying everyone, and if they all decided to smoke there anyway, then it's their own damn fault. You can't just put your responsibility in your back pocket because you think the rules are BS, and this is the price you pay for thinking you're invincible.

So again, yeah it really sucks, and I'd do anything I could to help were I somehow involved with this or anyone I see on that site... but they knew the consequences and probably thought they'd never get busted because they were there in numbers. It's the old, "they can't fuck with us if there's too many to handle" mentallity. Guess what? They are fucking with you.

Take it from somone who has been arrested and has had many friends and family arrested on drug charges... MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND DON'T ADVERTISE THE FACT THAT YOU USE AN ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE.

Back
Top Bottom