Auto-Flowering seeds

Abstract

hey guys so im starting my first grow in a little bit and wondered if i should go with some feminized auto seeds. i would be using soil and 2 Philips 120-Watt Plant Light Bulbs in my grow space now with an auto grow how does the whole light system work like from start to finish a 12/12?

and this is a newbie question so here goes. so i can start flowering my plant at any time right? the only reason why people flower later is for more stems to produce more flowers right?

thanks guys :)

Re: Auto-Flowering seeds?

i'm not so sure of this, but relax friend someone will defo come and answer this for ya,.. have a look around the other asked questions and you might see a similair question,. have you went to the (introduce yourself) forum yet, you can always mention it there to,. good luck,. peace,.;)

i know with normal plants that are not auto flower, you can either put the light cycle on for 18 on 6 off, or if you can afford to then the hole 24 hour for 6 or so weeks of the vegative stage, this depends on the strain. then switch to 12/12 until harvest and remember on the flower 12/12 cycle complete darkness no interuptions as this can be disastourous unless your trying to get males for seed, but hang tight someone will answer this in better details on how long to veg and to flower but these are the light cycles ,. 18/6 veg- 12/12 flower! good luck with the grow,. peace :;)

I grow autos at 18/6 from start to finish.

so thats o.k. then,. i think i'll shop around to get one of my own then as i was unsure of these myself, what about size of these plant how big can these get and is the lenth toime from start to finnish thye same as our non auto weed plant?;)

I have had one strain grow to more than three feet, and another strain stayed less than a foot tall.

Total growing time from seed to harvest is usually around nine to twelve weeks.

The specs at the various seed merchants give a lot of info on the various strains of autoflowering plants.

hey guys thanks so much for the info i woke up this morning and was like good finally someone answered my question :) i think ill go with auto flowering my first grow then try some others thanks guys

those philips lights are just regular light bulb fixtures painted blue.
they dont work and are a waste of money. return them and get some cfls 6500k bulbs.
if your going to use 240 watts on 2 very hot bulbs you could be using 6 42 watt cfls.
i bought those a long time ago and returned them for cfls and reflectors.

those philips lights are just regular light bulb fixtures painted blue.
they dont work and are a waste of money. return them and get some cfls 6500k bulbs.
if your going to use 240 watts on 2 very hot bulbs you could be using 6 42 watt cfls.
i bought those a long time ago and returned them for cfls and reflectors.
funny my philips bulbs worker great wish they made a higher wattage.

Back
Top Bottom