Autoflower Question - Light Cycle and Leaf Trimming?

button45321

Okay so I'm on day 37-39 with this autoflower and I have a couple questions. Around day 30 I reduced the light from 19/5 to 12/12 (after she started to flower).

I know that this change in light isn't necessary for auto flower strains but I was wondering which cycle would suit optimal growth at this point?

The very low branches aren't getting much light. Should I trim some of the bigger leafs to get light to the lower buds or just let it do its natural thing?
Snapchat-8245528851356324351.jpg
Snapchat-1871325203938540587.jpg

Hi Button. I have one Dark Devil Auto growing with 2 photo-period plants so I'm basically stuck with the 12/12 schedule. My preference would have been start to finish 18/6 for the auto.

Those leaves are like solar panels so I don't remove any. I will however, pull the larger fan leaves below the lower bud sites and try to keep them tucked under. They're sneaky and will rise to light. Since you are using CFLs, you may wish to place some additional lamps at lower levels. It won't harm them at all and lower bud sights will benefit. I have my first grow in a cabinet surrounded.

Back
Top Bottom