Autoflower seedling

akitaman

hey, this is my first grow with autoflowers, i germinated them in moist coco pellets in an unheated propagator in my boiler room then put them in small cabinet under 125 watt (6400 lumens) cfl on an 18/6 cycle! they are only 5 days sprouted but stems seem long and twisted and the leaves are looking a bit yellow on some and one has brown dots already. Just wondering if i have done something wrong and if the yellowing is just cos i droplets from the dome falls on the leaves and magnifies the light?

any help greatly appreciated as i know nothing!

I hope all is growing well at this late post but I think they needed a bigger light. Those grown under Flo's that aren't really bright get tall and spindly if not close enough. Not enough light can also cause yellowing or it could be because their starving for nutes already. I've never grown Auto's but do use cfl's for veg cycle. This summer I bought the HUGE curly bulbs setup out of a place in Michigan and gave up on the long bulbs. The system cost 350.00 but was worth it in the end. It came with 2 different bulbs, 2 for vegging and 2 for flowering in addition to the regular bulbs.

Haa...curly bulbs....you made my day already and it's early....I've had curly bulbs, curly fries, cheese curls, curly cue's, curly hair and my favorite stooge is Curly.....:peace:

GLAD I MADE YOUR DAY!!!!:cheer: HAPPY GROWS TO U>>>:adore:
By "curly bulbs" I ment like the ones the electric company's and Government are switching us to. The ones I found are about a foot long and 5 inches across and put out a lot of lumes for the plants. Their really cool and don't burn the plants.

Back
Top Bottom