Automatic watering machine help

Bongmaster Bud

i hope this auto water machine i got for my vacation coming up will work out, i guess we will see. i have to set it to wat very little amounts more frequently. like a small amount 3 times a day. yous think that will work? it equals out to the same amount i usually water them, just in a slow feed system instead of watering a lot then letting it go for a few days. it works out to about 15 fluid oz. a day per plant. or 45 fluid oz. every 3 days which is what they get now. well a little bit more then what they get now, but im anticipating them growing quite a bit. that sound ok? itll only be for a week. i asked in my journal but nobody really follows if for some reason.

i dont know about that.. is there no way you can set it up to your current shedual.. doing that may overwater them.. i dont think they would like to be wet for 1 a week straight...

thats why im trying to figure it out, i leave in 18 hrs and ill be gone for 8 days, and the max you can set it to water is only 5 fluid oz at a lime, i can just do that as often as i want at regular intervals

thats why im trying to figure it out, i leave in 18 hrs and ill be gone for 8 days, and the max you can set it to water is only 5 fluid oz at a lime, i can just do that as often as i want at regular intervals

Anytime you leave home and depend on a machine, especially one filled with water, things can go wrong..... really wrong.

Want my advice?

Will It Work? AQUA GLOBES - YouTube

I looked at your plants and they're still small so they won't drink a ton while you're gone. Now use some good ole 420Mag DIY ingenuity and go get yourself a glass bottle with a long neck and a fat body(a big wine bottle or even a 40 oz beer bottle comes to mind) that you can bury in your pots. If you're feeding them 45oz every three days that means you could soak them when you're walking out the door, raise up your lights a bit as to hasten the drying of your medium, and then bury one or two bottles in each pot which should should provide them with enough H20 to hold them until you get home.

You'll also have the peace of mind that the machine hasn't flooded your house.

Just something for you to consider. Good luck my friend.

Back
Top Bottom