Back Again Hell Ya

Thank you and it is good to be back.
DSCN0967.JPG

Well, I just transplanted my purple haze into some bigger pots. after three weeks roughly from germination. The roots looked good, and I trimmed it back a little more to get the plant to fill out. I don't know if anyone else does this but when I have pots with good size drain holes, I will place coffee filters at the bottom of them for two purposes. One is to keep the soil in the pots instead of running out the bottom, and two to slow down the water flow just a little while you feed them. after a short time, the filters dissolve but your dirt at that time is compacted somewhat to hold your water without losing soil. I will post pictures just to show what I did. This is no secret and I imagine everyone knows about it. I went form the light orange and green pots to the black colored ones. I will transplant them into three-gallon pots two weeks before I flip them to flower to let them adjust and give them the added nutrients going into flower stage. I also just germinated 10 California dream seeds. Anyway, I don't know if that will help anyone it is just the way I do my thing with what I have.

DSCN0970.JPG

DSCN0975.JPG

DSCN0978 (1).JPG

DSCN0976.JPG

DSCN0977 (1).JPG

DSCN0981.JPG

Well, here is an update and pictures of my purple haze and newly germinated California dream plants. They are still in my closet because the weather here in Northern New Mexico keeps going from 68 degrees to 30 degrees and my garage is just too cold for the moment to put in there. I have a about a 15 X 25ft space ready but don't want to take the chance of them getting to cold.

DSCN0984.JPG

DSCN0982.JPG

Back
Top Bottom