Beautiful

mr420toadtime

I wish i could take the credit for this one...but my boy
deserves all the applause.

check it out...

happyplant02_01.jpg

niiiice thats looks goood

wow that looks so fucking nice...

What the hell do you do to a plant to get it to have those colors? I know it's prolly a strain that was bred into it, but seriously what the hell started with the colors lol.

Thanks man, new jerk off material.

Actualy, that looks like Purple Afghani. There are strains of weed that turn purple. Such as PURPLE KUSH, PURPLE AFGHANI, PURPLE HAZE, and some other ones I cant think of. They are QUITE potent, at least the purple strains I've smoked. I actualy recently orderd some purple agfghani seeds from a company based in Amsterdam, and I went into their shop when I was over there. Those seeds cost me 30 bucks for a pack of like, 20 or something X_X Pretty cheap for purple weed. Alas, when the package finaly arrived, all I got was a nice letter from Chicago Customs informing me that contraband was confiscated. Fucking pigs. Probably brought them home and are growing some mean ass plants right now. IN FACT, YOU SON OF A BITCH, THAT PLANT PROBABLY CAME FROM MY SEED!!! ILL KILL YOUUUU!!!

LOL, j/k.
-PM

Rastoner, fuck that, I just buy clones from the club. Only 10 bucks and once grown, I can take my OWN clones from them. But I digress. I happen to LOVE Amsterdam, and the weed grown there. I truely wanted DUTCH genetics, not any of the local seeds, which is why i ordered from them in the first place, and not my club. But alas, I will simply have to go there myself, and bring the seeds back myself ;-)
-PM

Back
Top Bottom