Word out to a special someone

DaHui

Word out to pinkflyingpig, our newest member. This is the first person I talked about 420times.com too about and actually joined. Round of applause people, common' show her some 420 lovin'! Hump

And guys , you know got an other Canadian chick on the forum ;)

What can i say?
We are so goddam awesome over here.

lol, this site has changed my outlook on canadians. i thought you were all stuck up french bastards. but i realize that is NOT true at all.

Welcome....I am actually glad I meant some Canadians on here. All the ones I deal with here in Florida that live here 6 months a years are bastards, cocky bastards.

I know what you mean man.
But 85% of the world's population is ignorant assholes anyways.

greetings and salutations-- welcome to our fine establishment

i shall smoke a bowl out of my new bubbler in your honor when it arrives Slayer

RoastABowl said:
lol, this site has changed my outlook on canadians. i thought you were all stuck up french bastards. but i realize that is NOT true at all.
Absolutly man, they are chill as fuck.

RoastABowl said:
It's partly true. We're all awesome on the West Coast. But there's a whole shitty bunch of Canadians out east. They're all lame.

Pinkflyingpig said:
What can i say?
We are so goddam awesome over here.
Welcome Pig! It's good to see you here.

I wish I could say that I give a warm greeting to all our new members, but with school, smoking, family, friends, smoking, debating, smoking, eating, breathing, sleeping, smoking, and watching TV, it's just hard to fit a lot of hearty welcomes into my smoking schedule.

I hope you enjoy the site!

DaHui said:
^^Screw you, East Coast represent! hahaha^^Slayer
yeah yeahhhhhhhhyyyyyyy Slayer

Uprising said:
yeah yeahhhhhhhhyyyyyyy Slayer

Now ev'ry gambler knows that the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' what to throw away and knowing what to keep.

RoastABowl said:

HAhahaha :p that's so funny stuck up french bastards haha :p canadians are alright its just like everywhere theres some cool people and assholes, every country has 'em.

And welcome Pink :p

Back
Top Bottom