Waked & Baked Then Faked Out

SkinnyChef

Ok...I guess I am too easy!!! I was totally set up for this gag by my wife and it's all my fault! LOL

THE START:
A day or so go the wife and I were driving down our main street when I saw a PT Cruzer along side of us, I said to my wife I will bet that it's a woman driving it....and it was. So I started in on her about how they are total chick cars and that I have never seen a MAN driving a PT Cruzer......

THE SET UP:

The next morning when I got up...the wife handed me a bong with some white rino .. :slide: "YAY" Wake & Bake. I had just finished toking when she called me to her pc.....on it I see a new artical and a Pic of a PT CRUZER...
I asked whats up?...she started to read the artical to me.

THE DELIVERY:
" At 2.34pm Sunday Jan 23rd a local buisness reported a PT Cruzer was possably been stolen the Local Police were dispacted to the 6700 block of Princess st where they arrested a 43 year old male for driving a PT Cruzer"

THE PUNCH LINE:
I was like, Wow...I wonder what else he did....
Then she told me what was going on..
The story was about a guy that got busted drunk driving and he happend to be in a PT Cruzer NOT THAT HE WAS JUST DRIVING ONE.....
My wife made up the story when she saw the pic and remembering the ration of shit I gave her about it being a chick car.
She got me good....she set me up with that wake & bake just to fake me out on the PT Cruzer pic she saw in that story. Ahh well LOL it's good to be stoned :tokin:

Hahaha, nice!

I like this story twice, once for a good bake and fake as a stoner and second as a gear head. :laughtwo: Man I am so happy they killed that out dated POS this year. Though you know what weird, I would totally drive a chevy HHR.

Back
Top Bottom