Thspot's Wake N Bake Journal

Is a Wake N Bake Thread a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So recently just came back from a hiatus (Vacation) and my camera broke but i feel like a pot head in a dispensery (Dont mind my spelling) because i have many differnt kinds of hash and herbs to share with you during my wake n bake blog/thread

But i am postponing all events until i fix this camera because i will not go back to the camera phone (the quailty of the pictures dont do the ganja justice) so until then which hopefully will be this week i wont post new wake n bake updates

please for the 1 or 2 of you watching keep checking back in

cool except i dont smoke in the morning but maybe once a year at most, i have to much to do and i medicate for insomnia,pain and neuropathy, my first hours are coffee and tending the 5 gardens we have,if i medicated id forget what nutes go where lol, i have seen a few wake n bake threads before ,,hmmm maybe i should start a "whats putting you to bed thread"lol

ahha that sounds like a good idea i cant wait to get my camera working so i can upload all these new pics

i am back and i cut down some PK to sample a week early for my wake n bake this morning and it was great here is a sample picture
5576.jpg
7435.jpg
4750.jpg
11601.jpg
21216.jpg

thanks BID

UPDATE: Currently in the process in making bubble hash from some PK trim and buds for tommrow mornings wake n bake. i have 3 screens but i think one of them got ripped when i let my friend borrow it:icon_roll but i will work around it somehow or just not use the 2nd screen.

i know i know its not the best but im lazy and tired and want some hash for my next update:icon_cool so again bear with me.

*im sure no one is even paying attention to this thread but its ok because its more for my self. but if there is anyone out there feel free to talk to me its late and im bored haha :blunt:

ill be back in the morning with a update on my PKBH mission

update: the hash came out great got about 130grams out of all of it. and chopped down the rest of the PK. very tired but will put pictures up tommrow.

UPDATE: here is some sample pics of the bubble hash i made out of the purple kush
31078.jpg
6484.jpg

The has hash came out looking great. This picture doesnt do it justice i actually gave a bunch out to friends and they loved it. i took some picture of all the 132 grams which i will have up sometime later on when i find my cable to my phone but my phone is a 3mp camera but here is a close up with my good nikon d5100

it didnt turn out that great looking but let me tell you the aroma is very strong and that complements the high very well

UPDATE:

So i havent been back for awhile been traveling alot these past couplle months but im tryin to keep this wake n bake journal a weekly update basis.

anyways back to the update

i have some kush drying right now in couple days i will have smoke report
im going to also upload some pictures soon of the before dry and after dry and also a smoke report for the wake n bake

UpDAte

so i am back with another update

HASH AND BUD PICS TONIGHT
from my august batch of bubble hash and purple kush harvest

i hope u all will enjoy them

SEE U TONIGHT

ok sorry guys for the wait who ever is left watching . really this journal is just for me so anyway here are the pics . my nikon is out of commission so here are phone cam pics. PK bubble hash. and some rockstar kush and a unknown strain will be posted up tomorrow.

total weight of bubble hash made from the PK 134g

hope you enjoy
Photo0287.jpg
Photo0282.jpg
Photo02711.jpg
Photo02701.jpg

Holy shnike's!

Thats a lot of hash! I'm very jealous. One day! :) after I make a feminized seed batch, I'll do one just fo' the hash!

So... Koopa Troop Organization?
I've never figured out how to play the Underground theme from Mario... Another 'one day' thing.

dank hash!

ahah thanks for the compliment on the hash

Holy shnike's!

Thats a lot of hash! I'm very jealous. One day! :) after I make a feminized seed batch, I'll do one just fo' the hash!

So... Koopa Troop Organization?
I've never figured out how to play the Underground theme from Mario... Another 'one day' thing.

Thanks Thsea
thanks for stopping by the thread check in sometime later this week ill have the PK harvest up

just some personal harvest for my self only

it was a good amount for my self

Back
Top Bottom