Good morning wake n' bakers

lol kinda funny how a ball of hash can make a great stressball lol

we have been so fortunate lately.. honey oil, black hash, and good pot.. (knock on wood) we have hardly smoked the weed cause of all the other goodies we have :) still waiting for my hash pic to be approved
how long does that take anyway?** puff puff pass**

Officially a wake and bake for me :cheesygrinsmiley: It's 7:26am and I'm tearing my mind up, wait for my little girl to wake up so I can check on her!

Good Morning , its a wet day out.. but not cold , I just had an awsome hash wake n bake, got a call back from the vet.. the pups bloodwork came back clear, so she just had an episode from overexerting herself, (whew) so I am in a great mood :) ** puff puff pass**

shitty, I'm only there for 2 hours but I missed my last class and I think my teachers a little upset with me. She sent me an email sayin "be prepared to ask a lot of questions"

I dropped out of college for this semester.... working is way more profitable.. and im doin what my major was for anyway. Already ahead of the class just buy "life experience" mmm... still haven't baked though.

Good news for me though, mom is coming out to CO to visit in a week for her bday! Gunna get her lit for the first time..... bustin out the vape.

Here, happy birthday mom... breath in and hold this!

I've been strugglin with college so much, so damn expensive. I'm about to write a book or something so I can stop paying for some degree I doubt I will use. Hell all I want to do in life is grow marijuana :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hear you, I'm definitely gonna move out to cali. I'm tryin to write a grow book, or do a documentary on the dispensaries; something like that!

Dreaming again was very unusual.

thats interesting, i wasnt sure if it was just me or if weed really surpressed dreams.. i get nightmeres if i dont smoke within an hour of trying to sleep.. but i get no dreams at all if i have a puff.. i hate nightmeres.. glad i dont run out of smokables too often ;) ** puff puff pass**

FYI - cannabis can and does disrupt Delta 4 and Delta 5 stages of sleep. That is when REM (dreaming) occurs. Weed is my medicine for my Post Traumatic Disorder, as it stops the nightmares I get from my time in a Turkish prison. Weed is a Godsend to PTSD sufferers.

interesting fact... hmm maybe i should post it in your Knighthood forum ;) j/k good morning ev1 :) ** puff puff pass**
765_thumb.jpg

good sunday morning wake n bakers. i was playing with my hash this morn and decided to press some kief hash in the middle of my black hash.. i uploaded a pic but will prolly take a while to be approved... it tastes soo nice.. i made it my avatar temporarly :) ** puff puff pass**

Back
Top Bottom