Morning smoke with coffee?

Well me personally, I like a bong hit, some waffles and milk, and then wrap it all up with some coffee and a joint ;) this makes my day perfect no matter what happens

bongo :bongrip::bong::peace:

Re: morning smoke with coffee?/SKIP the Coffee

:adore:Its full Karma Melt Hash for this boy after having a shitty night with car stalling out & needs fixing, missing a day at work when I'm skating on very thin ice because I was up so late with my car problem:thedoubletake:...an aching tooth requiring **** (pharma crap):straightface: and then I got pulled over last night for swriving in & out of lanes...I was exhauseted(had a 1/4 o of super dank) in my legal paper bag along with state papers if it came to that, but they left me off with a warning...I was toasted physically but not impaired...I got a tall coffee at ARCO and got in the car only to go home to a less than understanding wife...............all this to say fuck the coffee, I'm on full melt this morning until I grind up some Fine Lemon Diesel Kush:partyboy: Time to make lemonade from those lemons!!!

^Damn Zed, sounds like you endured quite the stress wrought evening. I imagine your delectable array of herbs will facilitate some serious stress relief though. I hope all the dental and vocational troubles are resolved soon as well.

I've got bilbo baggins (Moniker for volcano ballon) inflated with a lovely combination of three different sativas (Jack herer, Sage's Sister, and Skunk#1). Complimenting bilbo is a warm cup of honey lemon ginseng tea and I'm getting all settled in for an afternoon of football and studying dendrology + pathology. Fortunately I don't have to go out today as there's an excruciatingly cold wind coming off the river and I'm already feeling rather lackadaisical and contented.

^Damn Zed, sounds like you endured quite the stress wrought evening. I imagine your delectable array of herbs will facilitate some serious stress relief though. I hope all the dental and vocational troubles are resolved soon as well.

I've got bilbo baggins (Moniker for volcano ballon) inflated with a lovely combination of three different sativas (Jack herer, Sage's Sister, and Skunk#1). Complimenting bilbo is a warm cup of honey lemon ginseng tea and I'm getting all settled in for an afternoon of football and studying dendrology + pathology. Fortunately I don't have to go out today as there's an excruciatingly cold wind coming off the river and I'm already feeling rather lackadaisical and contented.

Damn sounds good...MAYBE i'LL SWITCH TO YOUR PLAN...THAT HASH ALREADY MULE KICKED ME TO THE POINT THAT i'M AGREEABLE TO ANYTHING...i HAVE bLUE dREAM, SOUR DEISEL AND SOUR HEADBAND THAT WOULD HELP ME IN SALAD FORM...i LIKE YOUR SCIENCE INTERESTS...WHERE YOU'RE HEADING ?

Coffee and pot are an awesome combination, I wanted to share this new thing i found at the gas station. Its called stok with a line above the o, it is billed as a shot of black for your coffee, it has 40mg of caffine goodness and blends well with milk. the gas station has them with the creamer. seen them a few places now and they are great!.

Car's still in the shop...day off, but no ride...I'm suppose to be reviewing all my compentencies related to my medical profession, only I can't find the damn papers and tomorrow they will grill me "well done" :thedoubletake: fuk em... I've had a rough yr and right now I buzzing on a very potent Sativa salad I made yesterday....It will work out somehow:smokin:

I waked and baked one day this semester. It was almost a necessity that morning. I had only gotten like 3 and a half hours of sleep that night because I was studying for a huge physics exam the next day. When I woke up I was stressed, anxious and thus subsequently nauseaus, and very tired so I took a half of my ADD meds to help wake me up then two rips from my one hit to fix the stress and nausea, the combination worked awesome and felt great the whole day from just 3.5 hours of sleep.

Slept like a friggin babby last night.Puffed then laid down and was out like a light.I woke at like 10am put the coffee on and smoked a pipe to my head.I'm now kickin back with a hot coffee in one hand and a cold Starbucks mocha frappuccino in the other hand to even things out,sparklin morning.

I love to smoke in the mornings doing what ever has to be done that day. Honestly when things are tough I can be grumpy if I don't have a smoke before noon lol

Slept like a friggin babby last night.Puffed then laid down and was out like a light.I woke at like 10am put the coffee on and smoked a pipe to my head.I'm now kickin back with a hot coffee in one hand and a cold Starbucks mocha frappuccino in the other hand to even things out,sparklin morning.

Literally sounds like the most amazing way to start the day

I waked and baked one day this semester. It was almost a necessity that morning. I had only gotten like 3 and a half hours of sleep that night because I was studying for a huge physics exam the next day. When I woke up I was stressed, anxious and thus subsequently nauseaus, and very tired so I took a half of my ADD meds to help wake me up then two rips from my one hit to fix the stress and nausea, the combination worked awesome and felt great the whole day from just 3.5 hours of sleep.

LOL your professor might have done the same thing (physics professor here!). Many of us physicists are smokers. I was at a physics conference in denver in march. I bought some legal weed in one of the shops. The guy at the counter said they were super busy from the conference with all the physicists coming in to buy. You'd never know by looking around at the conference, but half of us are baked out of our minds. Sometimes that's the only way one can deal with sitting through all that science!

Not a coffee drinker, but I love a fat bowl with my morning tea. English breakfast or Irish breakfast with milk and sugar. Goes perfect with some tasty buds. A habit I picked up in Amsterdam. Wake and bake with the caffeine boost is just perfect.

I love a french roast with some earthy buds.. as long as it's a sativa I can do well in the morning. Today I tried amnesia haze before breakfast witch was a huge mistake. I got called out at work for having red eyes soo.. I won't be doing that again!

Back
Top Bottom