Coughing in the morning?

It's the shit you're coughin' up from your lungs. Little black flem balls, sometimes not so black? I have it too, but I've been smoking a pack of Ports a day for 10 years. I only cough it up in the morning when I wake up after falling asleep the night before to a nice fatass blunt. If I don't smoke a blunt the night before, I really don't cough in the morning. Coughing it up is a good thing though, you don't want all that tar and shit in your lungs. If you want it to stop, try cutting back for awhile, let your lungs clear up. My boy coughs the same shit up, too.

Sad thing about my predicament is that my lungs are already so badly scarred they resemble a 40 year old smoker's lungs who's been smoking two packs a day for 30 years. So... yeah. I need to quit.

JohnnyBlazed said:
Does anyone else cough up resin, or something that looks like blackish specs of shit in the morning or after a nice thick bong rip??? Just wondering if im the only one, maybe i jst smoke too much. LOL thats not possible!!!:headbanger:

I dont think your dying lol. I had this exact same thing start to happen before i got my volcano. I'd wake up in the morning, maybe take a puff or two, and then take a shower. Usually i'd hack up black and brow every morning, but felt much better after i did. Used to have a smokers cough too, but your lungs are pretty resiliant, and all these symtoms are gone after a month wiht my Volcano. I'd say I'd wake up and hack up black stuff every morning for like 2 or 3 months. Ive coughed up red hairs and lil peices of weed too shortly after hitting a pipe or J too hehe.

Also at least it's not staying in there lol. You see how a pipe gets after you smoke an ounce in it, and you dont even hold the smoke in your pipe. How many 1/8ths or pounds of shwagg have your lungs smoked hehe.

before i was constantly smoking and not just bud but ciggs and it would bee the worst in the morning id cough up the nastiest things but i stopped smoking ciggs and it doesnt happen n e more....i thought i had to give my lungs a break and just take in bud smoke

I find that my lungs are a lot more congested in the morning than anytime during the day, even after smoking. I'd guess it's because when I'm awake I often cough voluntarily, just to clear my throat - when you're asleep, you only cough involuntarily. Same thing happens (to a much lesser degree) to non-smokers.

Seriously, though... when I wake up, my exhales sound like seagulls cawing.

Back
Top Bottom