Woodstock!

The Weed

So Woodstock was goin' on 40 yrs.ago today. I think aug 16 was the 2nd day, and i recall from what I learned Jefferson Airplane started the day at 6am!!. I could only imagine!!! Waking up to that insane.I was only 3yrs old so I missed out,THANKS to all who gathered there to change many thing and shape american culture still to this day and forever! Where would I be without music,God only knows.Say hello if you where there Please.Little poll to see who out there who went ,you lucky people. :peace:

What possibly would have been better than to have had a wake and bake on Woodstock morning - with some of the season's finest Acapulco Gold.

lmao...yeah...not that there is anything wrong with that!

:theband: Most who made the trip (pun) to the concert that weekend in 1969 would be close give or take 60 yrs young ! Hope most enjoy a joint still every now and then. I would think that at least one 420 member went,you? BayAreaStoner, 1980 Sorry ...nice haircut . Thanks All for postin'. :peace::smokin:

I'm not old enough to go to Woodstock, (33) but we did have a badass rock festival here, for years called "Livestock" it was a three day rock concert, out in a huge cow pasture, modeled after Woodstock. The camp grounds we're one long alcohol, Marijuana, and hallucinogen filled party... as you could imagine, it didn't take too long before, the law was on top of it trying to eliminate it. The problem was numbers, they had cops inside, but there was so many users, they gave up trying to bust anyone, Its the only time, I hit a bong standing 15 feet away from a cop, they didn't like it, but they wouldn't do anything either. They only went after dealers, and distributors, and people opening doing anything more harsh than Weed, Wh**pets, and C*ke we're a huge target, pot smokers got a pass. They never could shut it down on their own, so they had the state, buy the guys property, for "future development" In other words, if we own it, we can do away with your drug party...

But man what party.. :D a pale imitation of the real Woodstock, but it was a annual, must do, for anyone who loved to party in Central Florida. To my knowledge they never did build anything on that property.

Back
Top Bottom