Best Organic Nutrients Line

Deboking45

420-magazine-mobile2132610430.jpg
So far I'm using Nectar of the gods, and blue planet nutrients. I'm a new grower so I just would like to know what nutrients line people use that's organic. When I boy blue planet nutrients bought the wrong line. I brought the high yield instead of Farmers Pride

When I boy blue planet nutrients bought the wrong line. I brought the high yield instead of Farmers Pride

I don't know that line, but ya know, fertilizer in many ways is just fertilizer, no matter what you get. Maybe give what you've got a try? Despite what the marketers tell us and all the fancy packaging, it's all pretty much just N, P, K, and trace elements, no matter what you buy.

Nectar is pretty supreme IMHO.....stick with Nectar, I wouldn't even use other nutrient lines with it.

Which feed schedule are you going by with nectar? (Which of their products are you using)

What medium are you using? Plays a big part in everything...if using nectar don't need other nutrients really, things like Photosynthesis Plus, SLF 100, VSS(microbe/enzyme products) will do much better in making the grow better .
Nectar is kind of in a class of its own, can't really compare it with other nutrient lines, however it can be pretty pricey

Despite what the marketers tell us and all the fancy packaging, it's all pretty much just N, P, K, and trace elements, no matter what you buy.

+1

Back
Top Bottom