Looking to upgrade my nutrient line...

celticlyle

Hey guys and girls hope all is well this weekend and staying high.
As per my question I am looking to "upgrade" from my current nutrition line. I am currently using coco coir and perlite medium in fabric pots.
Currently I am using the Adavanced nutrients coco coir specific line consisting of veg A&B +calmag in vegetative growth and then Bloom A&B with calmag(up to week 3 for calmag in bloom only) also in bloom I am using big bud, b52, bud candy and overdrive.
I am not unhappy with my results as such but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for other similar synthetic nutrient lines readily available in Europe.
I am not fussed about being organic.. Unless that yields more, quality and quantity are my main goals.
Thanks in advance for any help

This has also been an area I figured I could improve, hence I studied this thread: Making Your Own Nutrient Concentrates

After a while, i was able to 'reverse engineer' my current nutrientline (GH trio) and compare that to the targets during various stages. It made it clear for me, that I should use some extra PK during mid and late flower.

Anyways, it helped me a lot to get a better grasp on what is actually in the bottles that I give to my plants.

Back
Top Bottom