Would drip clean hurt dry amendments in coco?

The123321

I am looking at doing auto plants in coco coir with perlite in 3 gallon fabric pots in autopots. I am looking at using dry amendments like mr canuck on youtube with the dr earth tomato and vegetable 4-6-3 mixed in at like 70% to 30% of dr earth flower girl bud and bloom 3-9-4 mixed into the coco. Then 3 weeks later do a top dressing of 50-50 of the 4-6-3 and 3-9-4 then 3 weeks later do 30-70 of the 4-6-3 and 3-9-4. I plan to water with calmag with silicon with drip clean to keep the reservoir and lines free of clogs.

Would the drip clean cause any problems for the dry amendments in the coco on there?

How many threads do you have asking about drip clean now? :rofl: Have you visited the drip clean website? Or asked them directly? They'll have a far better idea than anyone else. (They claim it's fine for all nutrients and mediums)

Pick something besides autopots if your so paranoid about leaks. Or put down a catch tray.

I am looking at doing auto plants in coco coir with perlite in 3 gallon fabric pots in autopots. I am looking at using dry amendments like mr canuck on youtube with the dr earth tomato and vegetable 4-6-3 mixed in at like 70% to 30% of dr earth flower girl bud and bloom 3-9-4 mixed into the coco. Then 3 weeks later do a top dressing of 50-50 of the 4-6-3 and 3-9-4 then 3 weeks later do 30-70 of the 4-6-3 and 3-9-4. I plan to water with calmag with silicon with drip clean to keep the reservoir and lines free of clogs.

Would the drip clean cause any problems for the dry amendments in the coco on there?

neat. make sure to start a journal.... :)

not many doing this approach. be cool to see it in action and how well it does.
seems a bit of work but like to see if worth it ..

i'm a super lazy grower ... really really simplified approach.. like seeing all these involved methods .. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom