Do you use drip clean or H2O2 in your reservoir?

Thanks. I think I may do a little more reading on it but am thinking I may try the drip clean. Even if I do not need it if it may prevent flooding the tent I may try it. I would rather spend like $30 now than hundreds on floor repair. That in addition to if it makes the plants use more nutrients that may make a better yield for the plants on there.

I talked to people at house and garden and they said that you can use h2o2 with drip clean. They said you do not need to use both that the drip clean would keep the reservoir and tubing free of clogs though if you want to the peroxide would not keep the drip clean from working on there.

Thanks. I have the lights and the fan figured out. I am looking at the 250w kingbrite quantum board with 3500k with 660nm red cree led with the ac infinity s6 fan with ac infinity carbon filter on there. I read a few people talking about flooding the tent from clogged tubes in the autopots and I am in an apartment I do not want the floor damaged. I like the idea of a sterile growing environment as I am a little bit of a germaphobe and now that it looks like the drip clean is not actually bacteria I think I may want to run both the h2o2 and the drip clean on there.

Yeah I have been looking for a tray that would fit the 32x32 tent. The garden trays that I found are really expensive like over $100 and I am not spending that on a piece of plastic like that. I found washing machine drip trays that are like 29x29 which would take a few inches out of the room on the floor of the tent and it was already going to be pretty tight in it. I think I might just get some plastic tarp to put under the tent. The tent has a tray in the bottom of it that is supposed to be water tight I was looking for an extra layer of protection on there.

Back
Top Bottom