Best things to do while stoned

Since I don't consider myself a "stoner" cuz I'm a Cerebral Sativa kinda guy...

I'll just say when I'm "medicated"...

One of my favorite things to do is create music on my acoustic guitar. Music just comes pouring out of me through the guitar somehow.

Not much into playing cover tunes - just my own free-style, creative, funky and sweet. I'm all over, up and down the fretboard, strumming, finger-picking (I rarely use a pick) scales, triads, harmonics, whatever sounds good.

Another favorite thing to do - go down to the nearby river late at night when the sky is clear and the moon is full, and just thrown down a blanket, lay back, and gaze and blaze at the moon and stars with the sound of the river in the background. Fucking awesome. Sometimes the moon looks as if I can reach up and touch it - so vivid and clear.

Later.

Sex would have to be the BEST of things to do while stoned but getting out in the sun and taking walks is a great way to enjoy a buzz. For the most part I can't stand to just veg out for some reason. I want to get active and DO. And like joehammond743 I've had some great workouts while feeling pretty baked.

I like to game while I am high, usually playing Resident Evil or World of Warcraft. Sometimes I listen to music while I play or there are times when I go into a cleaning mode.

the things i do the most at night whit friends loud music some good sativa shit stop at Mcdonalds and just have fun haha
play guitar is realy cool to if you are good at it
take a walk smoke some place nice i like to do it in night to everything at night real high is so cool you just never know what can happen. watch seinfield cheers spin city those classics whaa i love eem hahah and another fun thing to do high is smoke more haha peace all:bongrip:

Hmm...I'm into bmx....so a ride after a couple of fat blunts with my friends is always good...it relaxes the muscles...but then I cant even bunny hop when im stoned so its all riding not hitting spots...or....there's a subways station(for those of u in LA) at Wilshire / Vermont red line station there's an elevator which feels like a dope ass ride....especially when uve got a nice high... :roorrip:

A hot bubble bath smoking a "J" with dimmed lights and a glass of red wine listening too "Missing you - By Diana Ross"

Don't drop that joint, lol.

Sitting at home listening to my favorite music and gone mode about 420Mag! :D

Greetings for Denmark.

the things i do the most at night whit friends loud music some good sativa shit stop at Mcdonalds and just have fun haha
play guitar is realy cool to if you are good at it
take a walk smoke some place nice i like to do it in night to everything at night real high is so cool you just never know what can happen. watch seinfield cheers spin city those classics whaa i love eem hahah and another fun thing to do high is smoke more haha peace all:bongrip:

i Know this is old but fo readers the things i do the most ai night DRIVE AROUND IN THE CAR whit friends.......

forrgot to write that when i posted hahahah

but I doubt I am the only one!
hell no babe! *hi5*:high-five:

My favorite stuff to do when stoned is just enjoying getting baked with friends. Waking up and raiding their fridge in the middle of the night etc...

Obviously just getting sauced while online and reading/posting in weed forums. lol. Or umm... keeping some sort of "log" of my high. Also sipping a nice cup of tea becomes a phenomenal activity lol. Sometimes I get "in my head" and really cerebral and start appreciating the mathematical nature of things and I tend to experience infinities on a more 'intimate' level... :;):

If I think of more I'll post more hihi
:nicethread:

I love to walk when the weather allows (Alaska here!) when Im stuck indoors I make art, check out my art threads :) Heres a taste:

U have just inspired me to start painting things whilst stoned :thanks: that looks awesome u have real talent :bravo: I'm just afraid I get to into it and paint my whole house haha :goodjob: siddy

Good thing to do while stoned (as well as non-stoned really), and for this you have to be continuously stoned from anywhere between 2 to 4 months or more lol :

Grow. A. Plant.

In addition, you are in no way or shape to interact or tend for the plant if you are not stoned. An exception can be made for first time growers who are otherwise unable to supply their weed for the said duration..

l0l
:cheer:

Even better thing to do High in Iowa that City ppl probable wont get a chance to do. Find a train bridge a pretty low one to the ground on a way nice night, lay down, spark 1 up. and wait for the train to pass... its mind blowing knowing that all that power and energy is only feet above you. BTW watch Super 8 before hand.. it adds to the experience

climb on the roof of your house *SAFELY* and light up and watch the stars and have a new experience. It was really sketchy at first thinking someone spotting me but once your up there you know your safe, its great if you have a good view of the sky

This page was fucking epic being stoned, I started at the beginning sober kinda but sparked it up and came back to some crazy shit.

I deem thee fucket list!
1. Skydiving after baking out the plane
2. Smoke all day and night at cedar point during halloweekend
3. Die high?

I like to play a game with my friends while super stoned.

Its the game "long sentence." Where it requires multiple people to play, and one person starts by saying a something and each subsequent person must repeat and add on to the sentence and continue without mistakes.

Except I've added twist...

All stoned members gather in a circle close to huddle down together, arms around shoulders. Then the first person starts the game by performing a physical action (e.i. a simple dance move, or body movement). The person may break away from the huddle to perform his turn. The next person repeats the move and adds his own. The process continues around the circle.

We even decided to add in sound effects as alternatives to physical actions. I lost my marbles when friend decided to poke my side as his move for a turn and I realized we were going to be poking each other for the rest of the game.

It's super fun especially when super stoned trying to remember the moves.

BTW. This is my first post as I am new to the forum. Hello.

Back
Top Bottom