Best Way to Clean Pipe?

Stl Bud

i was reading some other threads and one guy posted the idea of putting your pipe into a cup with rubbing alcohol and salt then shaking it, is this the best way to do it fast and efficiently? How long does it take for the pipe to dry out because i need it for tonight haha but want to clean it right now, what should i do? any info is appreciated. thanks guys

alright man for any other basic pot questions post em in the "freqauently asked questions" area. But a good way is to soak the pipe in either nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol overnight. Or you can pick up some grub-off at your local headshop. After soaking make sure you rinse it well with water.

and you might want to just smoke tonight and clean tomarrow because the longer it soaks the better the cleaning process will work.

Yeah, like what smokey said. Also if you just want to clean out just the bowl turn it upside down and hold a lighter under it to heat all the shit up in the bowl, do this for about a min, so it gets good and hot. Then carefully, I must stress carfully, with a papertowel or some wiping utincel put it in there twist it around and clean out the bowl. But the alcohaul method works wonders, some %99 iso works wonders when you soak the bowl over night, it breaks all the shit up. I would never waset my money on the cleaning solutions because its about 4 bux for a huge bottle of the Iso.

alcohol and salt is best used for glass pieces.I don't know about the plastic ones.With metal or wood I find that scraping utencils and pipe cleaners work well.

Back
Top Bottom