bitch of teacher

Sweet chick8

I'm sure no one will care but im so angry i just have to get this off my chest.

We have just started planning our school formal (its like a prom for those americans) and our school year advisor has just started making all these desicions whithout even asking the students what we want. She has decided that no out off school partners are alloud to go due to the number of ppl that can fit in the club but we are expected to bring our parents. go figure? so she got up gave this big speech about it and made it perfectly clear she will not change her mind. this pissed me and my best friend off as we both have bf out of school so we planned to do something about it. We created a petition for students to sign to put forward that we can bring any 2 ppl we want so those that want to take parents can and those that want bf to come can. So the next day she gets up in front of the year and has a total psycho for ppl going behind her back saying we dont apreciate everything she has done and shit the whole time she is starting straight at me (my best friend was a way). The only reason we did was cause she made it clear she wasn't going to listen to us and what she said was final. What happened to free speech anyway its only a petition.

not only is she my year advisor she is also my english teacher so the whole english lesson she is shooting me death stares and snapping at everything i did, saying i dont listen and shit. I'm sick of her she is such a stubborn bitch i mean who's formal is it anyway....ours

argh

you dont understand...if everybody's money they took for the tickets went to another place you could get just as cool of a place and have no parents there

Back
Top Bottom