Booze Cruisin is only good for about an hour

skyline_gtr_8

Well, a couple weekends ago me and 3 friends decided to go to a college town to party. Its about an hour and 15 minute drive. On the way down we smoked about 3 bowls, and i was drinking some vodka. By the time we arrived at the local taco bell i was pretty ripped. Very stoned, and kinda drunk. I ate a nacho bel grande, steak grilled stuft burrito, and a meximelt. I really had the munchies. Well turns out we got ruined and stood up by those people. So we decided to hed back to town and find some other parties. The drinking and smoking proceeded on the return trip. Well after about 2 1/2 hours of sitting in the back of a bouncing car with vodka and taco bell in me, something just wasn't right. Out of nowhere i became extremely dizzy, and my head just wanted to explode. I can handle my liquor well, but being in a car for that long just killed me. I looked at dave who was next to me, and was like "dude, i don't feel soo good" but it sounded more like "duidide i dohnrtygd feelyug sooooo gofhgsd." Then i felt it coming. HINT: the car is only a two door! I turned forward and said to my other friend "Dane, you might want to open the door." All he had time to get out was "What?" Than i covered everything between me and the windshield, including the door, seats, windows, clothing, and yes of course, the back of my friends head and right arm with half-way digested Taco Bell. Lets just say it looked better on the way in. All he did was raise his arm and repeat "Oh My God!" like 30 times (He was really blitzed). Then i was like "Dude, for real open the....BLAHHHHHHHHH" Round two got mostly my legs, a little on the seat too. I had to sit covered in my own stinking vomit for the next 20 minutes. For some salt on the wound, the kid who's car we were in decided to park it at my appartment over night with the windows down to air it out. He got a ride home from Dane. When het came back in the morning he found his black Sunfire, with a hole where his 270 dollar CD player used to be. His shit got janked because he parked it at my place cuz i puked all over in it. That was a rough night.

skyline_gtr_8 said:
Well, a couple weekends ago me and 3 friends decided to go to a college town to party. Its about an hour and 15 minute drive. On the way down we smoked about 3 bowls, and i was drinking some vodka. By the time we arrived at the local taco bell i was pretty ripped. Very stoned, and kinda drunk. I ate a nacho bel grande, steak grilled stuft burrito, and a meximelt. I really had the munchies. Well turns out we got ruined and stood up by those people. So we decided to hed back to town and find some other parties. The drinking and smoking proceeded on the return trip. Well after about 2 1/2 hours of sitting in the back of a bouncing car with vodka and taco bell in me, something just wasn't right. Out of nowhere i became extremely dizzy, and my head just wanted to explode. I can handle my liquor well, but being in a car for that long just killed me. I looked at dave who was next to me, and was like "dude, i don't feel soo good" but it sounded more like "duidide i dohnrtygd feelyug sooooo gofhgsd." Then i felt it coming. HINT: the car is only a two door! I turned forward and said to my other friend "Dane, you might want to open the door." All he had time to get out was "What?" Than i covered everything between me and the windshield, including the door, seats, windows, clothing, and yes of course, the back of my friends head and right arm with half-way digested Taco Bell. Lets just say it looked better on the way in. All he did was raise his arm and repeat "Oh My God!" like 30 times (He was really blitzed). Then i was like "Dude, for real open the....BLAHHHHHHHHH" Round two got mostly my legs, a little on the seat too. I had to sit covered in my own stinking vomit for the next 20 minutes. For some salt on the wound, the kid who's car we were in decided to park it at my appartment over night with the windows down to air it out. He got a ride home from Dane. When het came back in the morning he found his black Sunfire, with a hole where his 270 dollar CD player used to be. His shit got janked because he parked it at my place cuz i puked all over in it. That was a rough night.

Dude that sucks but i couldnt stop laughing!!!

You all had to drive home covered in vomit?? Oh man, I can't even begin to imagine the smell on the way home. I probably would have puked from being around the smell. That is absolutly horrible.....

Word, man. That's 10 kinds of shitty. It's a sign that your meal at Taco Bell wasn't meant to be digested. It's probably a good thing you got it out of your system.

We were playing pool at Merv's a couple of weeks ago and this drunk redneck kept insisting on doing karaoke, so they chose "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston, and the poor guy is sloshed out of his mind, and maybe getting every other word. So right when it gets to the howling part of "AND IIIIIIIIIIIII" he pitches forward and starts puking everywhere, and the spray is ricocheting all over the place and eventually hits his wife in the face. I was laughing so hard I fell off my seat. Something about hearing that song in the background, a drunk redneck puking up the remains of his Po' Boy and 12-pack of Natty Light and Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown probably doing rails at that very moment was just hilarious.

damnnn i woulda hooked ur ass if u puked on me.....i cant get all drunk n blazed then sit in a 2 door car for a long time i feel like i cant move im the same way...claustrophobic...I GO CRAZYYY!!!

Mad Cow Steakho said:
Word, man. That's 10 kinds of shitty. It's a sign that your meal at Taco Bell wasn't meant to be digested. It's probably a good thing you got it out of your system.

We were playing pool at Merv's a couple of weeks ago and this drunk redneck kept insisting on doing karaoke, so they chose "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston, and the poor guy is sloshed out of his mind, and maybe getting every other word. So right when it gets to the howling part of "AND IIIIIIIIIIIII" he pitches forward and starts puking everywhere, and the spray is ricocheting all over the place and eventually hits his wife in the face. I was laughing so hard I fell off my seat. Something about hearing that song in the background, a drunk redneck puking up the remains of his Po' Boy and 12-pack of Natty Light and Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown probably doing rails at that very moment was just hilarious.

AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHH HAH!

Mad Cow Steakho said:

you are comedy god...

LMFAO. i couldnt even finish reading that, let alone type this reply because im crying from laughter. holy shit that just made my night.

never got puked on, but i did put a used condom in this guys drink. i kinda didnt like him.

Back
Top Bottom