The Gym Bag

bahnzo

Here's a story told to me by a friend who was also a dealer:

My friend used to go into Mexico to purchase his supply, the dankest green bud around. He would make his purchase and drive it back across the border in a small gym bag.

One time he came upon a check-point setup by police, checking for seat belt usage and valid insurance. As things would happen, my buddy didn't have his insurance card on him! Everything starts rushing through his head, the weed in the back seat in the bag, going to jail, etc.

So the cop asks for his insurance card, and my friend informs him that while he does have insurance, he doesn't have his card with him. The officer informs him that his car will be impounded and directs him to pull his car over into a parking lot they are using to store the cars until they are towed. So he pulls into the lot, and another officer follows him in and gets his information so that the car can be retrieved later. He then proceeds to write my friend his ticket, which he accepts and begins to hurry away hoping he can get out before the bag gets noticed and any further trouble comes about.

Just as he is walking away, the officer, from inside his car, says "Hey! Come here!" and reaches into the back seat! My friend, knowing he is now in real trouble walks back to his car. The officer reaches back and grabs my friends gym bag......

And says "Hey man, you forgot your bag!" and tosses it to him and wishes him a good day.

True story! Talk about lucky, huh? To this day we can never be sure if the officer was just being cool, or simply had no idea whatsoever about the contents of the bag.

He was freaking anyways. When they impounded his car they would've found his bag most likely and issued a warrant.

Back
Top Bottom