brain injury and support from at least 2 very prominant drs in nevads

68camaro

i have an initial court date to challenge the insurance co. and their denial for helping me pay for having to grow mmj.
i was electricuted in feb. of 97. i woke in a burn unit and thank goodness only turned black and blue from the 480 volts of power. it did happen on the job and it it a lifetime case now. they pay for everything i need for anything related to the injury.
i suffer dibilitating head pain, after all this time i know ive had a series of small strokes in the hypothalmus range. in 2006 there was some brain surgery done, the ucsf hosp. in san fran. implanted a D.B.S. system in my head. no help sad to say!
now i just filled almost all the meds for the mo. and the bill came to $2900.00. they pay it but if they would help me id bet my entire collection of everything i could drop that amount by at least 2/3rds.
wouldnt they appriciate that in itself? they are the strangest co. ive ever experienced.
i have to drive 400 miles one way and get my scripts, thye workers comp. pre pays every mo. the day before yesterday the pharmicist couldnt give me the meds. "because he was going to loose out on 400 dollars". he said this to my face. then told the drs office "they didnt even have the med." thats bull, i saw it in the tray the first lady had. when i dropped the scripts off along with the partial of the other one i needed. on the 6 hr drive up there i called the pharmacy and ordered the meds. like ive done many times. it was there but he was loosing money> who cares is what i thiought. is that 400.00 going to break you? wow some compassion!
seems the ins. co changed companies that approve what med. they will pay for and how much they will pay for said med. they were willing to pay for 3/4's and no more. ive had said med. provided for the past 2 yrs. scary med. very powerful! withdrawls were omg!
the med. in question is a very high strenght liquid medicine, something usually reserved for hospitals.
needless to say, im 400 miles from home and this pharmasist put me through withdrawls on this medicine. i waited patiently then had to get on the road home. 6 hrs one way with withdrawls, they werent of the violent ones yet but it was terrible. i could drive good and when it got to be so much id pull over and streatch my legs, nap whatever! that usual 6 hr drive turned into 8.5 hrs of hell!
is this not some type of ethical vionation? with the pharmasist. there was 0 provocation from me.
is there some info out there that would help me in court? my attorney is an appointed att. for injured workers. she told me "there was nothimng she could do theres no scientific evedence its a medical substance!" is this true?
the insurance co is paying for 10 mg marinol, the pharmicutical version of cannabis. its one element of the cannabis plant and does help with the vomiting. the pain on the other hand, NO WAY!
i want my life back as much as possible! the majority of the meds from the pharmicy are narcotics and my life sucks! sorry for the language! the meds make me a basket caes and i struggle everyday i can motovate!
O HOW ID LOVE TO CUT THE TERRIBLE MEDS THAT MAKE ME FEEL SO BAD! the cannabis has some strange effect on the pain! It works!
to do it properly and let me tell you i tried cheap! youd prob. laugh at me for what ive tried!
can you help me?
ive a beautiful family thats growing up around me but not so much with me!
im 47 and ive different asperations being blocked by the costs and time it takes to supply the perscribed med. from one of workers comps. drs none the less. ive his support and anothers support. actually i think both drs work cliosely with the workers comp co.
thank you so much for your time in this matter
68camaro

Back
Top Bottom