Bringing a clean pipe or bong on plane?

BlazeIsStoned

Has anyone ever put a clean pipe or bong in their checked in luggage not the carry on luggage? im moving back to from az and i want to bring all my pieces with me. ive traveled from az to texas with a bubbler in my checked i luggage before and after it was used and it was fine. im just nervous because im bringing about 6 pieces with me this time. ive heard if they check your luggage they leave a notice in your luggage? if anyone has gotten it what does it say and please tell me about your experience with pipes in checked in luggage.

I would recommend scouring it clean, wrapping as air tight as possible and shipping it FedEx. Without a lot of reason to open your package, FedEx will not do so. TSA (the people who check your luggage), will likely check your baggage and call in the DEA if anything is found and your attempting to cross state lines. They only leave a message if they have to break a lock or unwrap to internally inspect, at least that is my understanding. But again, if you have something illegal (drug paraphenalia), then the DEA will be giving you the notice, not TSA.

Back
Top Bottom