broken stalk help please

killabees36

i am growing DWC skunk 1 while changing the water the plant was banged into a light and it broke the stalk at the very base of the plant, about 2 inches up from my hydroton. i have supported and taped but leaves seem to be getting worse every hour. 1st week of flower using advanced nutrients. any tips

sickplants.JPG

do what ever you gotta do. you said its already supported and taped, just make sure its not to tight, as thats bad for the ladies too.

hopefully, it will end up as a big super crop and everything will be ok. do u have any SuperThrive? that stuff is wonderful for stress and a million other things.

look for new growth on her as any new growth would be a good sign

good luck ;)

do what ever you gotta do. you said its already supported and taped, just make sure its not to tight, as thats bad for the ladies too.

hopefully, it will end up as a big super crop and everything will be ok. do u have any SuperThrive? that stuff is wonderful for stress and a million other things.

look for new growth on her as any new growth would be a good sign

good luck ;)

Yeah, gotta agree with Phil here. if you've taped things up too tightly, that can cut off nutrients to the plant as well.

I might suggest just watching your grow really closely for a bit. It's a little difficult to really diagnose anything if the picture isn't the real deal...go on forums where there are problem or diagnose sections. Those have really been helpful to me in the past.

:bong:

hey folks well back in with the up date her stem turned brown for about 6 inches above break. all leaves wilted and drooped, no new growth. there were 3 live stems below the break, so i cut my loses and sent her back into veg. dissapointing loss but by the time i can flower in my tent again that thing should be huge again. i did have superthrive and to no avail.

well, im sorry to hear about that :(

the good news is that these ladies are very resilient and with enough love can over come just about anything. and furthermore, most problems are of the ongoing nature, whereas your problem is a "one and done" situation. i'd rather have a break as opposed to bugs/disease any day of the week ;)

let the dead parts fall off, or remove them if they won;t, and its back to veg for that lady. time heals most wounds, and it should heal this one too!

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom