Budding under metal halide

fourum420

i Kno this is the veg fourum but more people seem to be on this one, so does anyone have any pics of plants budded under a metal halide? if so please show me im in a big debate i cant afford hps's right now so i might bud under my metal halide

There is another post on here with pretty much the same question. I think that they had pics in it but you "can" flower with a mh but it will take forever and not much bud. Outside during the fall flowering cycle the light spectrum shifts more to the red part of the spectrum. You could buy a bunch of 2700k-warm white cfl's or floro's and supliment the mh that would work but not as well as a hps. Ofcourse if the mh you use is a hortilux blue you would be perfectly fine.

i Kno this is the veg fourum but more people seem to be on this one, so does anyone have any pics of plants budded under a metal halide? if so please show me im in a big debate i cant afford hps's right now so i might bud under my metal halide

man there are lots of people who use strictly MH all the way through, and also those who use strictly HPS all the way through, and they both act like it's the only way to do it...then most use MH for veg and HPS for flower, then those who stay with MH for the first 2 weeks of flower to help reduce stretch, those who saying in doing so you will retard your plants flowering potential, but they are all arguably correct. and incorrect. the plants will grow differently but the end results will be comparable.. Some of the best growers on here do not use conventional wisdom. Take PitViper for example. He doesn't veg with MH. Just sticks with 1000 watt hps lights... And his are the best quality buds...

Back
Top Bottom