Budding under metal halide

fourum420

Im curious if any of u have done this and how your pot turned out, i wont be able to pay for my hps till next grow so should i juss let my ladies grow out till i can buy the hps or juss shoot for the metal halide see how it turns out if any of you have pics of plants budded under this light please show THANKS!!

Im curious if any of u have done this and how your pot turned out, i wont be able to pay for my hps till next grow so should i juss let my ladies grow out till i can buy the hps or juss shoot for the metal halide see how it turns out if any of you have pics of plants budded under this light please show THANKS!!

Run what ya brung, if that's all ya got.

If you could add some warm CFL's (2700k or so), that would throw some red in there, but whatever it takes to get some finished bud.:cheer:

DD

Yes you can bud under metal halide lights.BUT the buds will be fluffy and not tight.I had to cut my light cycle back to 10 on 14 off to get them to tighten up a bit.The buds were not bad. Like Droopy dog said "If you could add some warm CFL's (2700k or so), that would throw some red in there".

Back when this image was originally posted I believe the grower was using only 1000W metal halide

Back
Top Bottom