buds are too dry can anyone help?

tense1

well i just finished drying out my crop and now its too dry to the point where if i touch the buds they turn into dust and i was wondering if i should put some lettuce or orange peels in the bag to help put more moisture into the buds.but i do not know if this method works so if anyone can give me some expert advice ill appreciste it. thanks

Another great way that works and restores the actual taste of your weed is using couple slices of fresh bread. Works great on larger quantities, just place a slice in the front and back of your bag with weed in between like a sandwich. Next day check bread should be hard stale like and you should have nice buds dense and sticky no longer dry and crispy.

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
Another great way that works and restores the actual taste of your weed is using couple slices of fresh bread. Works great on larger quantities, just place a slice in the front and back of your bag with weed in between like a sandwich. Next day check bread should be hard stale like and you should have nice buds dense and sticky no longer dry and crispy.

That's a cool idea. I used to use a slice of apple to regenerate my pot when I was a kid. Same idea.

Something in the USPS coming your way. (Legal) :smokin:

hmm, thats pretty useful stuff

if they're too dry wouldn't you just want to take them out of the bag?

well, if its too dry just airing them out wont get them rejuvenated

Back
Top Bottom