Cali - Pineappple Express Pick-Up - High Res

Re: [Cali] Pineappple Express Pick-Up [High Res]

I was told Pineapple Express was a cross between Pineapple and Trainwreck? can anyone clarify?

I was under the same impression, but have come across a fellow grower running a "Pineapple Express" cut and he claims it is Hawaiin Skunk x Island Skunk as well. I tend to prefer the Pineapple x Trainwreck that I run even if it's not really Pineapple Express, but that's what it was labeled as. Anybody else run into this situation?

I've heard mention of various other genetic backgrounds of Pineapple Express too. What is the true lineage of Pineapple Express? :hmmmm:

yes they can,, I got some pinapple express and they said it was mostly indica, the magizines and this site says it is more sativa... who really knows/? i NEED MELLOW, PAIN RELIEF, AND NON ANXIETY,, NOT A COUCH THING, SOMETHING WHERE i CAN STILL GET THINGS DONE AND FEEL GOOOOOOD

yes they can,, I got some pinapple express and they said it was mostly indica, the magizines and this site says it is more sativa... who really knows/? i NEED MELLOW, PAIN RELIEF, AND NON ANXIETY,, NOT A COUCH THING, SOMETHING WHERE i CAN STILL GET THINGS DONE AND FEEL GOOOOOOD

Hybrids 50/50's like SAGE, Strawberry Diesel, Dead Head Og, Agent Orange, Durban Poison more sativa but strangely relaxing pain relief. mellow Blackberry, afgooy, purple cotton candy, try a bud higher in CDB it might be too mellow.

I was under the same impression, but have come across a fellow grower running a "Pineapple Express" cut and he claims it is Hawaiin Skunk x Island Skunk as well. I tend to prefer the Pineapple x Trainwreck that I run even if it's not really Pineapple Express, but that's what it was labeled as. Anybody else run into this situation?

I've heard mention of various other genetic backgrounds of Pineapple Express too. What is the true lineage of Pineapple Express? :hmmmm:

two different strains guys I would look in The Big Book Of Buds for your answer.

two different strains guys I would look in The Big Book Of Buds for your answer.

I recently visited my friend that gave me the Pineapple Express cut, and he informed me that it is in fact a cross of a C99 Pineapple Pheno and Trainwreck. Guess I could have made that connection considering he gave me the C99 as well. Not saying that's the true lineage of "Pineapple Express," but it's what I have, and I love it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom