Calling all Hunters! Help the man grow

growHIgardens

Aloha. The sheer amount of seedbanks, strains, and information surrounding them is boggling my mind right now. As our first "mom & pop" setup is being pieced together we're sifting through mountains of forum posts trying to narrow down the right strain(s) for us. We live in the humid pacific islands and will be doing a small indoor cabinet medical grow. Our goal is to have a small vegging room and a flower room large enough for 3 ladies in a SCroG.

I'm hoping some of you cannabis lovers out there can recommend some genetics and breeders that fit our needs... we're looking for firsthand knowledge, we've already used the seedbank searches to try and narrow things down but those that have already grown the strains know best! In a perfect world, this is what we THINK would work best for our situation.

- Sativa/Indica Mix: Living in the tropics, sativas obviously dominate but with an indoor setup and the hopes of harvesting more frequently.. I think a good mix seems like the way to lean.

- Photoperiod: This is our first real attempt at producing an amazing harvest and I want to be able to control the life cycle according to my schedule, not very interested in autoflowering plants at this moment in time.

- Easy to Train!: A strain that can thrive in a SCroG garden

- Regular Seeds: I'd like to make an initial purchase of a few dozen seeds, then after they germ and the males are plucked, keep a mother for clones.

- High Yields (of course): We are growing for only 2 patients but naturally we'd like it to be a high yielding space, with 3 plants flowering up to four times per year.

Please share any relevant information or thoughts you have! :Namaste:

I have know idea what you like. What kind of high do you want what kind of taste and smell do you prefer? I would consider those and look for mold resistant stains and humidity tolerant strains as you search.

We're looking for a functional high, something that can go into the Volcano vaporizer and energize us while fighting pain. I've found some mold resistant strains, like Nirvana's "Swiss Cheese" which looks beautiful.

I grown NYC diesel (the strain with Hawaiian in it) and had no mold issues while my other strain got some. The strain has vigorous vegetative state 3x stretch and a 12+ week finish worth the wait Giant frosty colas and a fruity to skunky Diesel aroma and taste powerful uplifting functioning high that can last a few hours(30% amber tricombs) only red eyes a few people. If you want fast Jamaica Dream. DNA,TGA, BC.Bud Depot and Green house seeds have some of the biggest plants from my experience.

Back
Top Bottom