Can i mix big bud and botanicare pro bloom

I have not used either product. BUT, I do believe Big Bud is an additive to whatever nute package you are adding, so it would be correct to mix it in with your nutes. Be sure you are using the recommended dose from the bottle, I always back off nutes a bit when adding any additional 'loading' product.
From the websites directions:Use 2 mL per Liter during weeks 2 through 4 of your flowering phase.
Also from the website:+ WILL I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH OVERFERTILIZATION WHEN I USED BIG BUD WITH YOUR POTENT BASE NUTRIENTS?
Our scientists have designed customized programs for each of our base nutrients so you use Big Bud as directed by the base feed chart and get bigger buds with no worries about nutrient burn. When you use Big Bud as part of the Bigger Yields System, the System is configured to balance pH and PPM to optimum levels so you don't have to be concerned about them.

I know a lot of growers who mix up their own cocktails. Mixing additives with competitor base nutrient companies is normal. For example I always use Snow Storm and Gravity to matter which base nutrient I'm using (I know it's not advised to mix those two together and your base, I mean either or with the base).

Generally speaking you'll be fine, watch your PPM's, and it will be ok.

ive just started adding big bud from AV to my grow, well one plant to see how she does. i am also usinf the FF nute schedule i was told to drop my TIGER BLOOM to and quarter or half of recommendation and do a full 2 ml a litre of the big bud.

so i would maybe drop the flower nute that u use for botanicare and do a full of the BB

What total ppm would one recommend for big bud & botanicare pro bloom weeks 2-5? I've run 2 cycles with this combo. Curious of responses... Have gone as high as 1500 for most of one cycle. Fighting mites and having to be careful not to burn on next. Kept it to around 1000 and def got a 30% less bulky crop. Hitting week 2 tomorrow with some 150 veg day monsters. Planning to push it... Maybe build to a few 1750's? We'll see...

i use botanicare nutes i use their leaflet chart
which is meant more for what we grow the bottle chart is not the same and their online chart is not the same
to your question i use massive in place of the sweet products well actually it says sweet products all so you can use it in that slot
of the chart as its the only portion that doesn't specify a product

Back
Top Bottom