can someone help me out please?

hahajeff4rey

im going to put a plant in the ground I know this mite sound stupid but how much soil do i put in the ground if anyone could understand what im trying to say anyone that would reply back would be great thanks a lot :bravo:

I would say depends how big you want your plant to be
making sure where you live during the summer you have good long light hrs so it has a long veg time to make use of the soil your gonna put in the ground
dig it deep and wide enough for how big you want the plant
and don't forget to put some kind of lining not forgetting to make sure theres drainage in the liner before you put you soil in the hole
so say how big a plant would get in a 5 gallon pot outside that's how much youd want to dig and make a hole
if its a long summer veg time you can go much bigger for a bigger plant
think about it this way strain dependent you can grow some big trees you just need the veg time and soil to support it

yeah mans thanks for the information its really useful im going to grow a auto but im going to wait till may like you said may july june is the longest days of summer I just wanted to make sure not to stunt the plant depending on how big I wanted it but I understand it a lot better thanks a lot

autos are a bit different
they tent to flower when they are ready to flower
i think size would be strain dependent so i wouldn't use too much soil on an auto maybe 5 gallon max

Back
Top Bottom