Cancer in NC

ECUsBestBud

Ok, so im 19, and ive been dating the same girl since i was 15..

Her brother is 21, and was just diagnosed with brain cancer. I know the laws in NC and if ur on chemo.(sp) NORML. COM says you can get Medical MJ

I want to help him out on this cause.. not to be blunt, but it would SUCK to be in his shoes.

Any help on a Doc in NC, or just some follow up on the laws here in this State.

All the help would be appreciated

thanks

Sorry to hear about your girl's brother...that Sux!!

I'm also in NC, and didn't think we had any kind of Med laws... I just went and had a look, and I saw that only 12 states have laws currently.

Alaska | California | Colorado | Hawaii | Maine | Maryland | Montana | Nevada | Oregon | Rhode Island | Vermont | Washington

I guess he'll just have to keep on the down low like the rest of us until we can get it legalized here.

Again, sorry to hear about the news...

damn

i just looked again.. sober this time, and It made this entire post useless... sry for posting it..

NC doesnt have any kind of Med. Law..

the good thing is, that i blaze with him as much as i can, unfortunately my plants got ruined when they were like 2 feet tall...

This is gettin Expensive...

i need another grow!

Damn, sorry to hear about the grow too...I had been following the progress.

Yeah, I bet it did...I'm trying my first grow now, and it's going slow...lol It's even slower every time I run dry!!!

Thats how i felt haha

Man w/ this cancer thing, I feel like i have to illigally get my brother in laws meds..

I hate that this shits illigal now... It never bothered me too bad till now... Guess i never really needed pot as bad as he does. He says it helps him as much as the pain pills they give him. But he almost overdosed on liquid morphene when he was 14. He was a big drug addict but has been sober since he was 19.. Till the hospital perscribed him pain killers. Not sure what kind... So pot helps him... ALOT

" Man w/ this cancer thing, I feel like i have to illigally get my brother in laws meds.."

Do you mean you feel obligated to help him out -- because you have connections??

The ONLY thing I can imagine better than having it legalized...would be to have it legalized AND my Insurance company pay for the prescription...now that would kickass, lol

There are certainly lots of NC citizens that would benefit from legalization of MJ and Hemp. Too bad we don't have any elections today with MJ friendly politicians....

bluebox223 said:
sorry to hear that man, good luck to your brother in law and if dank helps him cope, what right does the government have to withhold meds?

exactly... but tell a cop that and see what he says.. lol

Right, I hear ya...

Man, we gotta get it on a ballot

Back
Top Bottom