Cannabutter won't harden?

GirlChris

I made my first batch of Cannabutter 2 nights ago. I was planning on making a kick-ass batch of cupcakes, but yesterday morning the butter was still liquid. So I let it chill in the fridge all day long yesterday, and this morning, again it was still liquid! There's a small little amount (maybe 2 tablespoons) that's hardened in the center, but the rest is liquid. Its been in the fridge for over 36 hours now. Did I screw up somehow?

I made my first batch of Cannabutter 2 nights ago. I was planning on making a kick-ass batch of cupcakes, but yesterday morning the butter was still liquid. So I let it chill in the fridge all day long yesterday, and this morning, again it was still liquid! There's a small little amount (maybe 2 tablespoons) that's hardened in the center, but the rest is liquid. Its been in the fridge for over 36 hours now. Did I screw up somehow?

need a little more info;)....such as how much weed did you use...how much butter?(and did you use real butter?)..cuz your butter spreads won't solidify....I just made my first batch last week end and it turned out fine...and if I can pull it off anybody can...provide a little more info

I used 1/4 of some good quality shake. And 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of land-o-lakes butter. I did it exactly to the recipe on this forum. Boiled about 3 cups of water, melted butter, added bud, simmered for just under 3 hours until it turned thick and glossy. Did the cheesecloth method into tupperware, straight into fridge.

Back
Top Bottom