Cannalope Haze

Jackalope

I read and reread all kinds of info on strains. I have been doing it for over 30 years. You always learn new shit. When you think you know about something and learn new info it is really cool.

Cannalope Haze is a strain I have known of, grown, and have loved for years. Didn't know there was significant info on it I didn't know. In a recent article I just learn a key factor. It says it is a Haze but the high wasn't speedy like sativa dom strains normally are. It was very relaxing.

The new info said that people should always try this one at home first. Even though there is only 20% indica some smokers fell mostly its effects. Finding the strain can put them to sleep. I have always known each person is affected differently by a strain. Still I have never seen anything quite like this. I noticed exactly what they are talking about. My Cannalope haze is my evening weed. I guess I am one of the people that notice more of the indica effects.

Even knowing people are affected differently. This is the most extreme difference I have seen from a strain.

I've always figured that those "% sativa / % indica" stats were just an indicator of the parentage, and possibly a poor one at that. It doesn't speak in regards to... I don't know how to word it, lol. If something has 25% indica in it and it's crossed with something else that has 25% indica in it... there's no way of knowing if the "two 25% portions" are identical / similar / not even close. And there's no way of knowing which combination of genes the child generation received.

Cross one hybrid with another hybrid, and you might as well just guess, anyway.

Lots more to it then that. It is true once you make a hybrid you may not be able to know exactly what will happen. Most of the time you will have a idea. That is if you make the hybrid.

If someone else made it it is back to a mystery. Way to many pheno's of each strain to really know what the outcome will be.

Just being a sativa or a indica doesn't tell you anything about affects. Lots of indicas are cerebril while sativas can be relaxing. It takes a lot of growing but best you can do is find what you like and it will help you understand what other strains might do. Only way to do this is grow strains out and see what happens.

My point on this thread was the fact most strains do the same thing. How people perseve them are different but the effects are usually simular. Very seldom do you find a strain that will put 1 person asleep while it stimulates 4 others.

Back
Top Bottom