Can't figure out why the leaves are speckled

Keith Stone

My leaves show signs of something going bad and I need help figuring it out! Lol I'm feeding it 1 tsp cal mag 1 tsp blossom builder 1 tsp FF worm casting fert (can't think of name) and 1 tsp of mollases. Dirt is black gold

image15914.jpg
image15914.jpg

Can't quite tell but I think it's mites, the white spots are where they sucked up juice from the plant. Check the undersides of your leaves and look for mites.
20141018_214649-1.jpg

image15939.jpg

image15940.jpg

Hard to tell from this picture but I think everyone has came to the conclusion I have mites lol im gonna get some sns 117 this weekend. Need to get them gone asap. Was really looking forward to this plant too. last harvest had hardly any smell it also had the same problem. Bet the mites got it and I didn't even stop em smh..
Thanks for the help guys!!!

Hard to tell from this picture but I think everyone has came to the conclusion I have mites lol im gonna get some sns 117 this weekend. Need to get them gone asap. Was really looking forward to this plant too. last harvest had hardly any smell it also had the same problem. Bet the mites got it and I didn't even stop em smh..
Thanks for the help guys!!!

Double check to make sure you can spray up till harvest, you wont completely kill them but you can keep them down a lot so you might have to spray more later. I went with Azamax because i could use it right up till harvest and after following the directions things still look great.

Double check to make sure you can spray up till harvest, you wont completely kill them but you can keep them down a lot so you might have to spray more later. I went with Azamax because i could use it right up till harvest and after following the directions things still look great.

SNS 117 is all natural. It may be used until harvest.

You'll need to clean your buckets, walls, floor and anything else you can think of. These little bastards get everywhere.

SNS 117 is all natural. It may be used until harvest.

You'll need to clean your buckets, walls, floor and anything else you can think of. These little bastards get everywhere.

I switched to Hi Brix so I'm not worried, Azamax has worked on the one plant I need it to.

Back
Top Bottom