Chem Class

KroNNicKMadnezZ said:
See, you luckey fuckin Canadians dont know how good youve got it. Thats the kinda shit you gotta put up with in an American alternative school. Metal Detectors, cops everywhere, cameras in the classrooms, drug dogs. Its horrible! Not to mention all the fake ass wanna be thugs who think they are hard cuz the get into one fight that they never finish.
if there was no reasons for all those things in the school trust me they wouldnt be there...they are there to protect us...not sayin any of this directly to u...but if u have a big problem with all those things its only b/c its stoppin u from doin wat u wanna do..the only thing i think its knockin that it shouldnt is the weed but i dont see anything else wrong with those things bein there..they're only protecting us...

well since we are now talking on security guards n cops in the school...we have 1 cop in our school n 3 security guards...1 a woman...well my sophomore year i went to my locker 1 day n there was a security lock on it so i went to the office to tell them i need it off...she came...n she knows my mom n me from idk really how...so we're walkin i go y was there a lock on it...she goes well some1 came to us and told us you were selling(i wasnt) n i said wat the..nah i dont sell..and i was like who said that n shes like well nah i cant say that but it was a girl...shes like look idk if ur sellin or smokin if u are n i was like nah im not shes like well if u are just dont bring that stuff in the school i used to smoke grass back in high school idc wat u do..just make sure it dont come in the school cuz if we find out we're gonna have to do somethin...i was like phatt....

ahah tharts pretty cool man

Back
Top Bottom