Chewing weed

805king

First off if i put this in the wrong forum, let me know, if you cant smoke at the moment, or anytime you cant smoke get your chewing tobacco, (grizzly wintergreen is my fav), now grind your herbs up, and mix your herbs with your chew, pack it, and chew away, will get you pretty high due to the fiberglass in the chewing tobacco.

i always suck on the stems from my bud, thats just a habit tho, it doesnt get you high but i like the taste lol or when like packin a bowl if i have a nice stem ill just give it to somone in the circle to enjoy the taste of it while i finish packin the bowl

no it will not fuck you up. thc needs heat and unsaturated fat to bind it and get into your system. so saying that what you theorhetically could do is:

Heat the weed with some olive oil (unsaturated fat). mix some into the chew. Now when you chew, you will have to swallow the juice (so your digestive system can process the thc) to get high, and i suspect you will have to swallow a shit load of dip juice and just thinking about that makes me want to vomit.

and why would you want to get high (cotton mouth) and have a dip in at the same time? My personal experience is:

Smoke up, wait an hour or two or three, eat a burrito, then throw a chew in and it will milk your high for a little longer. and then play playstation.

csujmtd9 said:
no it will not fuck you up. thc needs heat and unsaturated fat to bind it and get into your system. so saying that what you theorhetically could do is:

Heat the weed with some olive oil (unsaturated fat). mix some into the chew. Now when you chew, you will have to swallow the juice (so your digestive system can process the thc) to get high, and i suspect you will have to swallow a shit load of dip juice and just thinking about that makes me want to vomit.

Wrooooooong. This is the LAST time I will say this. (I said that last time, I know.)

THC IS ACTIVE. IT DOESN'T NEED ACTIVATION. YOU CAN JUST EAT IT.

It won't be as effective as when heated, but it is active.

One Three said:
Wrooooooong. This is the LAST time I will say this. (I said that last time, I know.)

THC IS ACTIVE. IT DOESN'T NEED ACTIVATION. YOU CAN JUST EAT IT.

It won't be as effective as when heated, but it is active.

I can vouch for that. ;)

first off chew is fuckin nasty
second off weed needs to be heated to actually do something to you
doesnt everyone know this shit?

No it doesn't... Pay attention man.

no ones ever called my roach breath. ill eat them too like my senoir year in HS we took graphic arts votech and we would go "take pictures" in the woods and smoke a J and id eat the roach cuz i diddent want to have anything on me.

ROFL why would u everrrr eat a roach man?? makes no sense, i have never heard of anyone eating it, doesn't the ash taste bad ? eww and all the resin are you kidding me? just either take the blunt wrap off and throw the herb in a bowl, or just smoke the roach until it can't be smoked and toss that shit. im sorry man, thats just weird lol.

sorry budding in here...
just a thought, what if you took something like hash or hash oil and added that to the chew?
purer thc could get into your system then
:yummy:

i have been chewing weed for over 5+ years now. it really does get you where you are trying to get...

my uncle who's a doctor told me to chew the weed when im going to important places so the smell want be on ya... oh yeah i was at my Grandma's funeral when he told me this...

Back
Top Bottom