Chong on Leno

STONEDWAKEBORDR

Did anyone else see Tommy tell those gilrs (from SNL on Jay Leno last night) that he thinks stoners are losers?!!! Was I too stoned and didnt get the joke or what? Did Tommy sell out? PLEASE, someone enlighten me!!!!

I didnt see it but I hope he wouldnt say that.

Yea I saw that, basically he said it because of those stupid SNL bitches (lol with Mad TV this wouldnt of happened)

I guess jail straightened him out, who knows he could've just said it because of the fact he was bombing but whatever.

Fuck Tommy Chong.....Damn I never thought I would have to say this again after Cheech.

Damn if thats the case he's fucked up for that. How could he turn on the ones that supported his career?

thats fucked up...

he was probably joking you dumb asses. he is one of the biggest pot-heads ever to live. i would expect that to be a given. and by the way, that is really funny of him to say. so the joke was good.

edit:
and to answer your question...yes you were too stoned to get the joke..haha.

Yea right, The only laughs SNL gets is on every skit where the actors themselves break out in laughter. Which does seem to be every skit.

Current SNL blows ass... its been declining ever since the early 90s... but it's still 12,309,829,823,589,360,923,847,720,941 times better then Mad TV.

Actually I was listening to Tommy Chong on a radio show and he said that when he was busted, they found weed in his house along with the bongs and shit... and he mentioned that he himself doesn't even smoke that much herb. It was kinda lame of him to say, but he really wouldn't have any reason to lie about something like that. Also, he said that lots of people tried selling him drugs in jail. Lol it's funny the amount of drugs that circulate throughout prison

Yeah I saw that. He doesn't blaze anymore. He copped a feel on that blonde though.

I've noticed a pattern between SNL and MadTV. When one is good, the other is bad. Right now: SNL is fucking unwatchable. MadTV is currently one of the funniest shows on telly. Mad's got better actors and way WAY better writers. SNL was last good in the Will Ferrel, Jim Breauer days. MadTV was shitty at that time if I recall. The pendulum will swing back eventually, just watch.

SptyOty said:
Current SNL blows ass... its been declining ever since the early 90s... but it's still 12,309,829,823,589,360,923,847,720,941 times better then Mad TV.

That's what I ment to say..

puLse said:
Actually I was listening to Tommy Chong on a radio show and he said that when he was busted, they found weed in his house along with the bongs and shit... and he mentioned that he himself doesn't even smoke that much herb. It was kinda lame of him to say, but he really wouldn't have any reason to lie about something like that. Also, he said that lots of people tried selling him drugs in jail. Lol it's funny the amount of drugs that circulate throughout prison
would u want to say your a chronic weed smoker over the radio? i like being farthest away from any kind of conflict..leaves more time to smoke down ya know. Tommy Chong has been smoking bud for ever, trust me he's not a dumb smoker. no dis brotha just an idea

Tommy Chong is going on tour with 'The Marijuana-louges'or something like that on the west coast... i highly doubt he would think stoners are stupid... it was probably a sarcastic joke knowing that everyone in the world knows he smokes...

let me act it out....

girl: i smoke weed
tommy: stoners are stupid (in a sarcastic voice)
everyone in audience: laughing (because they all know he smokes)

He could be speaking of past experiences on the Marijuana-louges.

And even if he was kidding thats still BS.

And hehe it was more like

Stupid SNL Bitch: When Tommy Chong has to say you smoke to much......then you might have a problem.

Tommy Chong: Ahhh I dont smoke anymore man, The other day I looked at all my stoner friends and was like "Damn, you guys are losers!"

And he had to defend the fact that he didnt smoke a few times on the show, like he was defensive about it.

Back
Top Bottom