Club Idea

Thepurplem0nkey

Ok, since its not yet legal enough (well, not enough legal protection from the feds yet at any rate) to open up a cannabis shop without the fear of federal prosecution, I've been giving some serious thought to the next best thing. What if I were to open up a private "club", where membership would be free as long as you have a doctors note recomending the use of marijuana. Inside, you can smoke, as well as order off of a wide menu. Kind of like a tolerant cafe, where they dont sell weed, but allow you to smoke it. Honestly, if there was a restauraunt that had movies, massages, other entertainment, where you were allowed to smoke marijuana, would you go to it? Do you think this has a chance of making any kind of revenue?
-PM

Start small at home and save your money till the day you can open the door legally on your own business. Just like probition days all over again. Instead of a speak easy. You can have a smoke easy.

Well, I got 35 grand sitting in a 3 year cd (put it in there 4 months ago), and its getting 3% interest. It's already gained a few hundred bucks, only after 4 months. So I am planning on biding my time, and when the time is ready, I WILL have the funds to open up a place. REgardless, I was seriousley considering opening up a place like I mentioned above...with an international menu, withn foods inspired under the influence of pot. But I wonder if this would make money at all?
-PM

Well, I think for legal purposes, only people with medical referals, or caregivers with proper documentation, could be allowed to smoke. I dont think thje cops can bust the place if people who are legaly allowed to smoke are smoking in a private, membership only eatery. But if they caught people who were not protected by the law performing illegal acts in a private club, I bet the club would get into trouble.
-PM

ey buddy
IF you do open that place u tell me and ill be ur first member

But who knows maybe in a couple years there will be legalization and places like that will be everywhere

There was a place exactly like this (minus the massages and other things) here in Oakland called the Bulldog Cafe. The only difference was that it was open to everyone. It was a cafe/deli that was 'pot-friendly'... it served food, drinks, etc... and had a back room that "members" could go to and purchase weed... and of course you were welcome to sit down and eat/smoke/watch tv/read the newspaper/whatever while in the cafe. Was a very successfull club until the god damn Feds had to go and shut a bunch of clubs down this past Summer.

Motherfuckin word!

in about 10 years yeah. but right now, no. the feds have been busting alot of places that give out perscriptions here in cali. ive heard of 15 or so, and i havent been keeping up on it. after the gov finally opens up thier closed fucking eyes, then hell yeah it will.

im gonna get rich off weed like the kenedys did alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom