CO2 Booster Bucket

KillAton

How well do these work? Haven't decided what to use a CO2 tank or this Booster Bucket. I'm really leaning towards the CO2 buckets. I'm just not sure if their worth it and need some feedback. So any feedback on these would be great. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I did end up finding more info on them and there was another thread that someone from "grow support" sent me to that had a lot of good info. The Co2 Booster is the same as the tanks but a lot smaller and not as much of a hassle to get to and from the room. I have 1 fan that's for fresh air intake plus I will be spending enough time in the room that additional Co2 shouldn't be needed.

if you have any natural gas or propane appliances or a water heater on the same floor as your grow and you spend 15-30 minutes in your grow during day cycle it adds enough co2 to get by

a frien used the booster buckets and liked them plus the done buckets stuff is great compost.....

if you have any natural gas or propane appliances or a water heater on the same floor as your grow and you spend 15-30 minutes in your grow during day cycle it adds enough co2 to get by

a frien used the booster buckets and liked them plus the done buckets stuff is great compost.....
Zolar-thanks, thats what i've been learning. i appreciate the advise/reply.

Back
Top Bottom