CO2 generator NG question

HotLooSey

I am looking into a NG co2 generator.
How do they spread out the co2 in the room?

Concerned about heat and have a utility room next to the grow room. If I put the generator in there how do i get the co2 into the grow room??

I have a 2200 cu ft grow room. What size and model do you use and would you recommend it?

Thanks,

Lucy

I am looking into a NG co2 generator.
How do they spread out the co2 in the room?

Concerned about heat and have a utility room next to the grow room. If I put the generator in there how do i get the co2 into the grow room??

I have a 2200 cu ft grow room. What size and model do you use and would you recommend it?

Thanks,

Lucy

try this
R & M Supply, Inc. - CO2 Generators
The CAP1 unit is fine. your room is aprox twice the volume of mine
R & M Supply, Inc. - CO2 Monitor & Controller
leave the generator in the room. Im sure you have fans in there..the gas will get around

Pit V,

at the moment i have filtered intake from my crawl space with 10" max fan, and exhaust with 150 can-filter and 12" fan.

all lights are on a closed sytem from one side of the house and out the other.

when adding co2, don't i want to shut down the intake and have the can-fan blow back into the room?

Is your's a closed system?

thanks...........L

yes you do want to shut the blowers down while the gas is running otherwise your just pumping the gas out. You will need a more elaborate atmospheric controller. Check the links to CAP and pick one....it will likely be 700.00 plus. My system is alot simpler as mine is closed..I dont need to get crazy with my blowers. Now If I add 1 more lamp Ill be crossing that bridge into doing what your likely to do. Ive been debating that issue myself as Im really on the edge on my temps now and adding another lamp in the small room is really going to get my ambient temp up there forcing me to do it.

Back
Top Bottom