Confusing Heat Issue help wanted

HashHands

Heres the scoop my 420 friends. Heat problems.

-I have a 12x12 bedroom with 2 windows.
-Two 4x4 secret jarden (Veg, Bloom)
-12,000 BTU A.C.

Veg tent is set up with:
-two T5 light fixtures, one 6 lamp 4ft and one 4 lamp 4t.
-outake: 4 inch inline fan with speed control
-Intake: passive/one 4 inch duct fan
----thie section the duct fan is ducted to the AC (in attempt to keep it cool) which is failing me misserably. on these hot days the tent is low 90's even seen 95.
-AC is turned all the way down to 62 and outake inline is all the way up exhausting back into the same room...
-also one oscelating fan and anther fan pointing straight up.

---------

Flower tent is set up with
-1000 w hortilux and air cooled hood. Carbon filter=ducting=Hood=ducting=6" inline=ducting=out of the room through the wall (passive/6" duct fan ducte3d also to the AC to keep cool) speed controled also.
-one 8 inch fan on floor for under canopy, one 16 inch fan in top corner, and 6" clip in other corner lower down.
---Temps in this tent are anywhere from 85-91..

Any advice on a proper set up/venting that you know will cure my heating prob will be awesome. I've tried a few different thing by trying to adjust the controlers raising lights and so forth. I think its time to really rethink my vetilation, very frustrating seeing those temps. The 12x12 "lung room" is around 85 degrees because the AC is linked to the two tent.
Should I get another inline fan? duct both tent out of the room instead of just the one? AC ot linked to tents?
Whats your recomendation? any help will be appretiated.

i will also add that the door entering the room has a good amount of airflow being pulled into the room itself from the rest of the place prob. cause of the inlines creating a pretty decent vacuum? not 100%

Thanks for reading and hopeing for replies. thanks again

You got a set up bigger than what I'm used to. but have you thought about opening up the intake or making a active intake.

Back
Top Bottom