Cops Raid Home Clinton Township MI Can't Find What they want, took Marijuana Cash!

How should a Police Officer be Punished for Ignoring Michigan Medical Marijuana Law

• Total voters
Re: Cops Raid Home Clinton Township MI Can't Find What they want, took Marijuana Cash

LEO is out to get us. Stay legal. We will fight them in the courts now.

Re: Cops Raid Home Clinton Township MI Can't Find What they want, took Marijuana Cash

wow i read the whole thing and im really upset i hope the family of this tragic wrong doing raid is up to justics in the counts that all ppl responable for this will be prosecuted

Bad place the county is macomb we call it macomup county been like this for thirty years.:peace:

Re: Cops Raid Home Clinton Township MI Can't Find What they want,took Marijuana Cash!

I was a victim of Clinton township police specificly demick (fired don't know why) and blaskey. I was illegally arrested... they took my money and my patients medicine and then went and thrashed my house.... where I got no charges. THESE GUYS SUCK. they actually told a lawyer that they loved the MMMA because it made their jobs easier because they could arrest people who think they are legal and take all their stuff and be in the GYM BY NOON!!!! if you talk to a civil lawyer make sure you tell them I did 3 months in jail for what I believe to be an illegal arrest. Now David Demick JR has "retired early" and rumors around town are that it is all about med marijuana and insubordination. AND THEY ARE BOLD FACE LIARS I HAVE PROOF

UPDATE: Received a call from 2 very large well known Legal Sources. They are very interested in this very case. Also have requested to meet with everyone involved for questions regarding the events that took place on the day of this Bullshit Illegal Raid.
The names and contacts have been forwarded to the contacts/parties that were illegally detained and or had personal property illegally stolen, removed, searched, damaged, and or civil and or Constitutional Rights Violated by the CLINTON TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT OF CLINTON TOWNSHIP MICHIGAN. From here they will have to handle it. I can only really report findings and updates as they become available to me. Also there may be issues I may be requested to not publish certain vital info is requested by the request of either Legal Firm or Both. However I will do my best to keep all informed. Stay alert people, this shit is going on everywhere. These Thugs cannot continue stealing personal property AKA Money and Medicine from Legal Patients.
Also this continues effort to harass Medical Patients into Bankruptcy because of the expense some have to face to prove yet that they are in fact a Victims of Illegal Enforcement Thugs is destructive to lives, yet they knowingly use tax dollars to arrest and attempt to prosecute innocent persons.
Be Well.
SpiderGuy:peace:

Back
Top Bottom