Could she be ready so soon?

StonerJ

Here I am at day 34 of flowering and already I'm seeing mostly cloudy trichomes with some amber as well. Seems pretty early since tomorrow will be the completion of 5 weeks since flipping lights to 12/12. Am I nuts or do I need to start flushing to catch this girl in time?

I'd love to post a picture but it seems like everything here has changed. The direct link to pics that I upload don't seem to be available anymore and even the text editor is different now. Tried several different browsers but it's still different and I don't seem to be able to insert a picture in a thread any longer.

WTF?

Wait for small fields of amber. Or almost all red heads. Or just run them all 7 weeks and flush the 8th. I have read under gets you energy high and over will get you long high. Good luck. Don't go blind staring.

Yes, it's the trichome colors that got me concerned. The more I looked at different buds, the more I saw cloudy milky trichomes. On some of the buds I was seeing about 10% amber trichomes. I know the trichomes don't lie but geez..... 5 weeks? Granted, it's an unknown strain because since this is my first hydro grow I am only doing the "free" seeds that came with the order but yikes, I never heard of any non-autoflower strain finishing so fast. Here's a pic from 2 days ago. I don't seem to be able to insert pics into threads any more so I had to insert a link to it. The burn on the tips is old BTW.

Day 80 (day 32 flowering) - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

what strain...free seeds does strange things sometimes...how long in veg...

Well it's primarily an Indica based upon the short bushy nature of the plant. Beyond that, I don't have a clue. It's not an auto flower because it showed pre-flowers about 35 days in to vegging and I had to flip to 12/12 to get it to flower. It's also nice & sticky and just keeps getting more so. My hands smell great every day after I do all of my hydro maintenance and check the trichomes. I'll just keep checking the tricks every day and see where she stands. Monday will be res change day so I'll need to decide whether to star to flush or to keep her on nutes for another 7 days at that time.

If you looked at the linked pic above, she looks gorgeous. I'd just love to see her a lil' fatter if possible. Who knows, another week may do it. She has fattened up considerable compared to 7 days ago so maybe she just needs another week then into flush. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom